How to Order
To order plain non customised items,
- Browse our website or search using the search box at the top of the page and select the product you wish to purchase.
- On the product page select the colour and size. If out of stock a red cross will appear in the colour or size box and you will not be able to order.
- Enter the quantity required.
- Click add to basket.
- You will then be taken through to your basket. From here you can increase/decrease the number of items within your basket, remove them or return to the last product page you visited by clicking continue shopping.
- When you have completed your order proceed to checkout. You will need credit or debit card, or paypal details to hand to make payment.
- Once in checkout you can log in as a returning customer, register as a new customer or continue without an account.
- Select your preferred option and enter your delivery information and payment details.
- Once you have completed your order you will receive a confirmation email.
- Order by email to email@example.com. Please provide details including product codes, colours, sizes, and quantities. You will then receive a quote emailed to you.
- Order by post
Please send your completed order details including product codes, colours, sizes and quantities to:
JKL Clothing Ltd
To order customised (embroidered or printed) items,
To order customised items you will need to receive a quote. You can obtain in quote by one of the following ways,
From each individual product page, complete the embroidery or print quote form at the bottom of the page.
Complete the enquiry form at the bottom of our embroidered or printed clothing pages.
Email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org include the garment code or type, sizes, colours and quantity. Attach your logo and confirm the position on the garment. We will provide advice and a full quote.